I stopped in at NAPA autoparts the other day, they had a sale on a battery for my z750. I paid $79 for a battery that's normally $113 and it fits great in my bike. So on the weekend I put the bike in dad's trailer, took it up to his place, changed the oil, put the new battery in...and voila the bike started on the first try. How I've missed the bike, I forget how much fun it is over the winter. But once spring gets here and I take it out for one drive, I remember how fun it is.
I also picked up a new phone on the weekend, the screen on the old one had started working again, but the keypad wasn't working right. Oh well, it was only $200 and I don't have to worry about the old razr drying out. It can sit in the closet and rust for all I care.
Now if I could just get some summer weather to go between spring and fall I would be all set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment