Monday, May 15, 2006

Alarm Arrived

So my sister came down to visit me yesterday and dropped off my replacement alarm, and guess what, the tilt sensor still didn't seem to work. They sent a new sensor so I'm hoping that once i put that on there everything will be fine....optimistic to say the least. I'm really starting to think it's in the wiring harness itself. I'll have to check it if the tilt sensor doesn't do the trick.

I didn't realize the back tire was right down to the wear bar until the other day, so i really have to be careful to avoid any trips in the rain. But thankfully this weekend was nothing but sun, so i put on a few more kilometers. My black jacket was feeling awfully hot in that sun, even on the highway. For now the black jacket and the wear bars on my tires will have to be ignored, I don't know how poor I am yet so all spending has been suspended. Which is bad since the backyard at my appartment really stinks right now. I just have to learn to hold my breath for longer so that i can make it all the way up the stairs without inhaling. Wow, i sound like mister negative today, i need to cheer up and think sunny thoughts.

On a positive note I haven't wiped out on the bike yet, even with all the potholes, bumps and dirt on some of those back roads. While on the topic of bumps, i think i need to relax a bit, hitting those bumps when i'm all tensed up is rough on the back. Overall the bike ride was especially pleasant, i got some fresh hair, some sunshine and lots of bugs on my visor instead of in my mouth :D

No comments: