So Saturday I picked up the alarm for my bike and it's much smaller then I expected so that's a good thing since I stuck it in the 'trunk'. I never got around to installing the alarm until Sunday afternoon, but I have a feeling that it's not working quite as it should. I practically have to shake the bike to set the alarm off. On the agenda for today is a trip to the dealer to complain.
Sunday I was out to my sister's to do some visiting and to have a bbq so I got to put a few kilometers on the bike. I also confirmed that one tank of fuel gets me about 250-260kms before the light comes on. Didn't seem great, but it works out to 55.57MPG with hard driving, so that's not bad at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment